Sunday, October 13, 2013

...I'm back!!! Woo!!!!

It's been a while since I've posted on here! I've been suuuuuper busy lately!!! Let me update you on what's been going on with me lately! :)

I'm having a baby in January!!

We are so so excited!! Of course, while I've been preparing for baby and teaching first grade, I've been way busier than I ever expected! That would be why I'm just now updating!! :)

We've been super busy with things like this: 

A Gender Reveal Party!!!
..
.....
........
..........
..............
..................
......................
............................
..................................
..........................
....................
...............
..........
.......
.....
...
.

.....
........
............
.................
......................
...........................
.................................
That's right!!!! It's a GIRL!!!
In case you can't tell, I WAS THRILLED!! :)

....So.....Now that you know the reason for my recent laziness and lack of blogging, here is a cute Fall FREEBIE!!!
This pumpkin sorting pack includes 2 pages. The 1st page is sorting nouns & verbs. The 2nd page is sorting nouns & adjectives. 





Thanks!!!...and have a GREAT week!!
-Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment