Monday, October 14, 2013

Wizard of Oz Nursery


Since I shared yesterday that I'm expecting a baby girl in January I thought I'd share a few photos of her amazing Wizard of Oz nursery!
It is still a work in progress and not even close to being finished, but here are a few things we have so far!










 ( I got crafty and made this Dorothy bow holder)
 (I  also made the  blanket with the red satin edge. The quilt was purchased online. )

I can't wait for baby girl's arrival!!

In honor of my Wizard of Oz nursery I've decided to show you my first Wizard of Oz FREEBIE!!! These word wall letters would be perfect for any Wizard of Oz classroom!
Click HERE to get the FREE word wall letters!



Below are a few of my favorite Wizard of Oz themed FREEBIES on TPT! These were not made by me but are still awesome!!!

Click HERE for this FREEBIE!

Click HERE for this FREEBIE!!






No comments:

Post a Comment